My investment strategy is to get a good company that rises fast most likely a Darden Restaurants or BJs wholesale club.The BJs day low is about $35.88 and day high is about $36.71 the BJs average volume is 966,400. I also need to stay on a budget because I only have 3 months and only have $5,000 to start so I have to buy less cost company that performance well and before I start buying a stock market I need to research on which stocks I want to buy and use my strategy that I'm still using is looking at the charts of the different stocks.
Monday, March 1, 2010
My Investment Strategy
My investment strategy is to get a good company that rises fast most likely a Darden Restaurants or BJs wholesale club.The BJs day low is about $35.88 and day high is about $36.71 the BJs average volume is 966,400. I also need to stay on a budget because I only have 3 months and only have $5,000 to start so I have to buy less cost company that performance well and before I start buying a stock market I need to research on which stocks I want to buy and use my strategy that I'm still using is looking at the charts of the different stocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment